Thursday, January 17, 2013

Cool Craft Closet




Our most current project is the office. The closet is the only finished product in this room and it's my favorite touch in the house so far. I have always wanted a Craft Closet for all my scrapbooking, wrapping materials, cards, ribbons, and stickers. I also always buy small cute but generic gifts in case I get invited to something last minute. This closet is perfect to keep things like that. It looks like I may need to do some shopping for materials to fill it! Oh, and I definitely need a label maker. I couldn't remember which box I placed my glue gun in the other day and it wasn't a pretty situation.

6 comments:

  1. One of the Christmas presents I got was a label maker. I'm looking forward to labeling all my shoe boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you might also need to buy some ribbon. It looks like you may only have enough to last you until 2057. :-p But seriously, I feel a magnetic pull toward the closet organization section at Lowes all the time. Question though, are those little hanging cork boards on the left? What do you use them for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am drawn to ribbon. anytime there is a sale at Michaels, I'm all over it. But I use it for EVERYTHING. They are small corkboards. I made them after seeing them on a pinterest blog somewhere and will probably cut small magazine clippings to stick to them for inspiration.

      Delete
  3. This is awesome, Jessica! Are those two black pieces at the bottom of the picture drawers? Do you think you'll set up a little table to work at? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are drawers. I have stickers and scrapbooking letters in one and small pieces of wrapping paper in the other. I won't put a table in here. the desk we are putting in the office is a huge table that we'll place in the middle of the room and will be plenty of space to get crafty.

      Delete
  4. Great closet Jessica. Looking forward to your presentation tomorrow. You have been pinged! :)

    ReplyDelete